Friday, September 29, 2006

Kitchen/Dining Room Update














ok here are some before shots and as I am working on it. The contractor is coming in the morning to take all the kitchen cabinet doors down and take them back to his shop to paint. I found hardware for the cabinets on ebay and at a steal. At Lowe's the hardware was $5.85 a handle and I needed 60!!! Greg almost had a heart attack at that total. Then I found the same exact handle on ebay for $1.24 a piece. See how I saved money$$$ Greg doesn't see the savings, he thinks we should use the old ones (yukkk!!!) I won - 60 new handles are waiting in the laundry room to be installed on our newly painted kitchen cabinets. More posts and pics coming soon to a blog near you.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow! You HAVE been busy! I can't wait to see the finished product.